Price exclusive of GST
Nose Out: This perfume is a clever fusion of incense and citruses. Frankincense is one of the most highly-priced commodities of the ancient world. It was once as valuable as gold. Its trade was one of the major economic activities in some Arabic countries, and its control provoked many local wars. The Queen of Sabah, the main producer of that time, undertook a perilous journey from Somalia to Israel and visited King Solomon to secure the flourishing trade. Frankincense has been burned in temples since antiquity, especially by the Egyptians and the Hewbrews; it is still used in the rights of churches. Frankincense gum was traditionally used to fumigate sick person to drive the evil spirits causing the sickness. The Egyptians used it in their rejuvenating unguents.
I Am Music is layered with frankincense, neroli, coriander, helichrysum, frangipani absolute, and 12 more notes that are derived from the plant. The complexity of I Am Music brings you to a calm meditative state.
Notes: Boswellia sacra (Frankincense), Santalum album (Sandalwood), citrus aurantium (Neroli), Citrus reticulata (Mandarin). Citrus X sinensis (Sweet Orange), Coriandrum sativum (Coriander), Citrus × aurantiifolia (Lime).
- Olfaction: Fresh herbaceous citrus with hint of wood notes.
- Gender Bias: Perfume for Him and Her 20/80.
- Longevity: 3 to 5 hours
- Most suitable season to wear: Summer, spring, autumn.
- When to wear: It is a day perfume. Perfect aftershave cologne or perfume.
- Wearer Care: Pregnant women and sensitive skin friendly.
- Shelf life: Approximately 2 year.
I Am Music Organic Perfume
Features and Certification
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free by PETA
- Certified Product of Australia by Australian Made Campaign
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
- 100% Natural Perfume