Price exclusive of GST
Nose Out: It is an amazing composition of a fresh woody herbaceous notes.
It is inspired by Yarrow. Yarrow brings us back to Napoleon Bonaparte and even way back during the time of Jesus. This amazing plant was used by Napoleon to heal his wounded soldiers and it was used by Jesus when he was a child to cure wounds.
I am Ascent is inspired by the scent of the Gods. The arrangement of the notes goes back and forth. Almost like there is no beginning and no end. It is in an alpha state. There is no break in the transformation from one note to another.
It opens up with the grapefruit and neroli, followed by the sweetness of yarrow. These notes are further lifted by clary sage and helichrysum. Then the spicy note from the black pepper surges while the yarrow slowly faints. While all of this is happening neroli suddenly rises up together with frangipani and petitgrain. Yarrow resurges while these notes are still eminent. Followed by a hint of grapefruit, neroli, clary sage and helichrysum again. The celestial fusion of these scents persists while a hint of black pepper rises again with vetiver and patchouli.
Notes: Plumeria rubra (Frangipani), pogostemon cablin (Patchouli), citrus paradisi (Grapefruit), piper nigrum (Black Pepper), chrysopogon zizanioides (Vetiver), helichrysum italicum (Helichrysum), citrus aurantium (Neroli), citrus aurantium var. amara (Pettigrain), and salvia sclarea (Clary Sage).
- Olfaction: Fresh and light woody.
- Gender Bias: Perfume for Him and Her 70/30.
- Longevity: 3 to 5 hours
- Most suitable season to wear: All seasons
- When to wear: It is a day perfume. Recommended for after shave perfuming.
- Wearer Care: Pregnant women and sensitive skin friendly.
- Shelf life: Approximately 2 years.
I Am Ascent Organic Perfume
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free by PETA
- Certified Product of Australia by Australian Made Campaign
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
- 100% Natural Perfume