Price exclusive of GST
Nose Out: The main note is Jasmine, the name of which signifies scent, is the emblem of delicacy and elegance. It is reared with difficulty in New England, but at the South, puts forth all its graces. It is the ancient smell of calm. The cool beauty of the night. You know the jasmine flower only opens after dark when the sun sets and the temperature drops. The small white flowers look like the stars painted on the ceilings of the tombs of pharaohs. The ancients knew the power of jasmine. The name is Persian. It means “a gift from God.” The Persians, the Greeks, the Egyptians all knew it had healing properties. It was used as a perfume throughout the Persian Empire
Notes: Jasminum sambac (Jasmine), lonicera periclymenum (Honeysuckle), pogostemon cablin (Patchouli), chrysopogon zizanioides (Veitiver), citrus bergamia (Bergamot), helichrysum italicum (Helichrysum).
- Olfaction: Light floral with a hint of sweet note.
- Gender Bias: Perfume for Him and Her 10/90.
- Longevity: 4 to 6 hours
- Most suitable season to wear: Summer, spring, and Autumn.
- When to wear: It is a day and night perfume.
- Wearer Care: Pregnant women and *sensitive skin friendly.
- Shelf life: Approximately 2 year.
*This perfume does not use vetiver natural extract it only uses steam distilled vetiver essential oil. Natural extract is processed using aqueous solutions, which can contain synthetic toxic ingredients. These natural extracts are included as a natural allergen ingredient in Europe. I Am Love is one of the most loved and worn perfume by our customers who have sensitive skin and allergic reaction to synthetic and isolate ingredients of perfumes. They remained happy wearers of this perfume.
I Am Love Natural Perfume
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free by PETA
- Certified Product of Australia by Australian Made Campaign
- Made with minimum 96% Certified Organic Ingredients
- 100% Natural Perfume