Price exclusive of GST
Nose Out: I Am Energy is an Australian native perfume. It is literally Australia in a bottle. It represent the breath of life. It has a nice amber rose scent which is a combination of labdanum, rose demai, rosewood, rose otto, and aud. The layers of aud and labdanum makes it slightly sweet. Creating a woody amber note smell. It is finished with the fresh note of fragonia. Fragonia is a native plant of Australia generally known to have medicinal properties. This perfume is very exotic. It excites perfume collectors of rare perfumes. The rose used in this perfume is a hybrid of Rosa Damascena, Rosa Centifolia, Rosa Gallica, and Rosa Moschata. A sophisticated blend of various types of roses.
Notes: Hybrid of hybrid of Rosa Damascena, Rosa Centifolia, Rosa Gallica, and Rosa Moschata(Rose), Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood), Cistus ladanifer (Labdanum), Aquilaria malaccensis (aud), Citrus aurantium (Neroli), and Agonis Fragrans (Fragonia).
- Olfaction: Warm woody with a hint of floral note.
- Gender Bias: Perfume for Him and Her 50/50.
- Longevity: 4 to 6 hours
- Most suitable season to wear: All season
- When to wear: It is a night and day perfume. Perfect as aftershave cologne or perfume.
- Wearer Care: Pregnant women and *sensitive skin friendly.
- Shelf life: Approximately 2 year.
*This perfume does not use rose natural extract it only uses steam distilled rose essential oil. Natural extract is processed using aqueous solutions, which can contain synthetic ingredients. These natural extracts are included as a natural allergen ingredient in Europe. I Am Energy is one of the most loved and worn perfume by our customers who have sensitive skin and allergic reaction to synthetic and isolate ingredients of perfumes. They remained happy wearers of this perfume.
I Am Energy Organic Perfume
Features and Certification
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free by PETA
- Certified Product of Australia by Australian Made Campaign
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
- 100% Natural Perfume